The Law Office of Constance R. Somers
Obtaining Social Security Disability benefits involves a long application process, often including a hearing and sometimes even a federal court appeal. When you are considering applying for benefits, or if your claim has been denied, you need an experienced attorney who can guide you through the process to effectively obtain the benefits you deserve.
The Law Office of Constance R. Somers is accessible, informative, and responsive to the needs of every client. Ms. Somers will take the time to understand your immediate and future needs and provide a comprehensive solution to obtain your Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits, and/or other benefits such as disabled adult child, survivors' or widows benefits.
Ms. Somers can:
- Increase your chances of succeeding with your claim and receiving benefits;
- Prepare and file your application or appeal in a timely and effective manner to reduce the chances of a denial and recover your benefits as soon as possible;
- Make sure that you and your family are paid correctly after your claim is approved; and
- Provide the support and counsel you need throughout your case and answer any questions that you may have regarding your claim.
- Provide compassionate and compelling legal advocacy
Constance R. Somers understands the nuances of Social Security Disability law and can take the necessary steps to ensure that you collect the benefits that you deserve. Whether you have been in an accident or suffer from a physical or mental illness, Ms. Somers can review your claim, collect necessary documentation to properly assert your rights, and properly file your claim or appeal it to optimize your opportunities to collect benefits.
Contact The Law Office of Constance R. Somers for a free phone consultation.